Getting dressed up for Easter is as synonymous with the holiday as making candy filled baskets for the kids. And I’m always looking for any excuse to get dressed up – how about you?
Growing up in Philly, a new outfit for Easter was the norm every year. Whether you were heading to church, going to dinner with your family or hanging out with friends at the zoo (still not sure why that was a ‘thing’), everyone HAD to get all decked out for Easter. The tradition still stands for many – we love to get dressed up for the holidays. Since I’m usually doing something special with my family, I love to rock a pretty dress like this Nine West Women’s Floral Fit-and-Flare Dress. Simply paired with a black clutch and black pumps, it’s a great pick for many Easter events. It’s available for purchase here, but I’ve also linked to plenty of other pretty dresses and accessories (below) that you can rock this Easter, no matter what you’re getting into!
1. Jules Smith Double Faux Pearl Choker Necklace
2. Nine West Women’s Floral Fit-and-Flare Dress
3. Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer Lip Gloss in Twinkle
4. M2Malletier La Fleur Du Mal leather clutch
5. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Follies Point-Toe Red Sole Pumps
Shop these pieces for Easter:
Photography by Ksenia Pro Photo