The holographic trend made its debut on the fashion runways last Fall, during Spring 2013 fashion week. And when Rihanna stepped out looking stunning in Stella McCartney holographic fashion and accessories this summer, it really kicked the trend into high gear!
Holographic fashion is what’s haute right now. As seen on the runways at Milly, Jonathan Saunders and Burberry Prorsum, holographic style adds a futuristic look to all fashions and accessories. The key to wearing is one piece at a time! Even though on the runways, the models wore head-to-toe holographic looks, unless you’re walking the catwalk or rosking out at a fashion shoot, with the hologram trend – less is more!
Get into the trend with these 13 holographic pieces! From dresses and skirts, to handbags, rings and even nail polish, there’s something for everyone – and at every price!
1. Tabitha Simmons Bailey hologram high-heel sandals, $1139, Matches Fashion
2. Hologram iPhone 5 Case, $32, Nasty Gal
3. Milly Edith holographic reptile-effect leather skirt, $625, Net-a-Porter (also here)
4. Cynthia Rowley Women’s Bonded Seam Waist Dress, $410, Amazon.com
5. Balenciaga Papier Ledger Serpent Hologram Tote, $3,550, Barneys New York
6. Sophia Webster Amis Holographic Mermaid Bootie, $695, Bergdorf Goodman
7. Futuristic Holographic Baseball Cap, $10.80, Forever 21
8. ASHISH F*ck Work Holographic Sequin Tank, $792.69, FarFetch
9. Milly Demi Hologram Leather Clutch, $375, CUSP by Neiman Marcus
10. Proenza Schouler PS 11 Continental Hologram Wallet, $685, Intermix
11. Pierre Hardy Holographic leather sneakers, $775, Net-a-Porter
12. Starry Deep Ring, $29.99, Jewelmint
13. butter LONDON Nail Lacquer, Knackered, $15, Amazon
Photos: Yannis Vlamos / Alessandro Garofalo / Alessandro Viero / InDigitalteam / GoRunway.Com
[…] 13 Holographic fashion & accessory items – whatshaute […]