Leopard print sometimes seems to get a bad rap (thoughts of ‘Peg Bundy‘ and Snooki come to mind) but frankly, I love it! In moderation, of course. Boohoo.com gifted me a few items of my choosing, one of which was this shirt dress covered in leopards. One weekend I mixed it with even more of the animal print – my Jimmy Choo ‘Private’ Leopard Sandals (one of several pairs of leopard print shoes I own).
Can you ever have too much leopard?
What I’m wearing:
Prada ‘Baroque’ Sunglasses, Sam Animal Print Dip Back Shirt Dress (c/o Boohoo.com), Hilary Radley Capelet, Ben-Amun Resin Link Necklace, Maison Martin Margiela For H&M belt, Hue tights, Jimmy Choo ‘Private’ Leopard Sandals
Get the look:
1. Hilary Radley Studio – Capelet 60/40 Wool (Black) – Apparel, $59.70
2. Ben-Amun Brown Resin Link Necklace with Leather Strap (and here), $426
3. Boohoo.com Sam Animal Print Dip Back Shirt Dress, $30
4. Jimmy Choo leopard print sandal (and here), $539.30
5. Prada ‘Baroque’ Round Sunglasses, $290
6. Brooks Brothers Calfskin Double Loop Belt, $248
Leave a Reply