If you loved the fishtail braid for summer, then you’ll definitely want to try this new, haute hairstyle. Olivia Wilde sported a funky, must-do hairdo at the Berlin premiere of her new movie, ‘Cowboys & Aliens‘. She wore her unique banded and bunched up ponytail with a little black dress by Tom Ford, and Carrera y Carrera jewelry. It was the perfect style to beat the summer heat, and it can be worn without or with bangs, as seen on Olivia. It’s super chic and easy to re-create, in 3 easy steps!
1. Start by simply brushing hair back into a sleek ponytail. Add extensions for your desired length.
– Bohyme Body Wave Hand Tied Ponytail, $149.99, Sunny’s Hair and Wigs
2. Take small hair bands or rubber bands and place them at varying lengths along the ponytail, bunching hair up a bit as you go.
– 500 Pack Snag-Free Rubber Bands, $5.99, Amazon.com
3. Finish with a quick spritz of your favorite holding spray.
– L’Oreal Texture Expert Infinium 4 Spray 2.1 oz., $5.00, Amazon.com
Olivia is wearing:
Tom Ford Fall/Winter 2011 Overstitched Cups Cocktail Dress, price upon request