This month, we’re featuring some of our favorite designers, the people behind our most-loved brands and fashion bloggers, and what’s haute on their holiday gift wish lists! We’ve shopped their sites, bought their products, read their thoughts – now we get inside their heads to find out what they want this holiday season! Liana Thompson is the founder of The Guiltless Purse, a site featuring the hottest handbags at seriously marked-down prices. Liana shared her holiday wish list with us and check out what she wants, below:
1) Flip Mino HD, Walmart, $154 — “This would really help me with the video reviews of handbags!”
2) Robert Clergerie ‘Belis’ boots, Zappos, $995. “This one is a serious long shot, but my birthday and Christmas are 4 days apart. Robert Clergerie makes the best boots. They are, HOTTTT, comfortable and last forever. I almost never pay full retail for fashion items, but anything by Robert Clergerie is worth it. I have a pair that is over 10 years old that I frequently wear, and they are still in tip top shape.”
3) Endless Color Blockbuster, Sephora, $48 ($435 value). “This could turn out to be a lot of fun.”
4) Toscana Shearling Trapper Hat, J. Crew, $175. “Gotta stay warm in style!”
5) Jambox by Jawbone Wireless Speaker, Apple Store, $199.
The Guiltless Purse is a never ending sample sale of designer bags and jewelry. We continuously offer the best prices on handbags and jewelry. We carry very limited quantities of each purse, bracelet, necklace, pair of earrings, belt, etc. and they sell out very quickly. We constantly put up new designer bags and accessories, so check back frequently to snag a deal!