Here are 9 things I’m loving/reading/following/wanting – what’s haute this week:
1. Apple unveiled the new The iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus and wireless headphones (AirPods)
2. MAC’s newest lipstick line, Liptensity, is a collection of 24 high-pigment hues, launching Sept. 21.
3. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama are #RELATIONSHIPGOALS in the October issue of Essence
4. Queen Sugar is the best new show on TV that everyone’s watching.
5. Crystal Moselle and Miu Miu tell the tale of female skateboarders in the short film, That One Day.
6. Alexander Wang’s Fall 2016 #WangSquad includes a bunch of celebs like A$AP Ferg, Big Sean, Tyga, Tinashe, Zoe Kravitz and Kylie Jenner.
7. Hillary Clinton explains to Humans of New York why she comes across as ‘cold’.
8. Kanye West’s Yeezy Season 4 kicked off New York Fashion Week SS 2017, and featured nude shapewear and fainting models.
9. Rihanna makes a fashion statement in a red Saint Laurent heart-shaped fur stole.