Valentine’s Day is coming in just four days. You’ve got a hot date planned – but do you know what you’re wearing? The little black dress is the usual date night staple but are you looking to mix things up for the holiday of love? We’ve curated three looks that’ll get you out of your usual LBD and into something a bit more fun, colorful and daring. Take a look!
Valentine’s Day Outfit Option #1
The little red dress is the perfect pick for Valentine’s Day. This red, asymmetric hemline dress from Express is unique, sexy and on sale right now! Pair it up with a black and red heart clutch, sexy gold stiletto heels, gold jewelry and of course, a red lip!
1. Christian Louboutin ‘Loubiposh Valentine’ Studded Calfskin Clutch
2. Express Cut-In Cami Dress
3. Baublebar Metallic 360 Studs
4. Isabel & Ruben Toledo for M·A·C Lipstick (Limited Edition)
5. ASOS Coat In Cocoon Fit With Faux Fur Collar
6. Vita Fede Ulta Mini Freshwater Cultured Pearl Titan Ring
7. Christian Louboutin Mea Culpa Metallic Red Sole Pump, Light Gold
Valentine’s Day Outfit Option #2
For a sleek Valentine’s Day date look, try this black satin tuxedo dress. Keep your makeup simple – a smoky eye and nude lip will suffice. Paired with sky high Charlotte Olympia platform heels with gold touches, the entire look is understatedly sexy. Throw on a heart cuff, textured tights, and a gold snake chain. Finish off the look with some cute arm candy: a Charlotte Olympia ‘Hug Me’ clutch that looks like a Valentine’s Day candy heart!
1. Line & Dot Angelina Tuxedo Dress
2. Knot for You Snake Chain Necklace
3. Wolford Trocadero Tights
4. So Excessive Gold Open Heart Cuff
5.. Charlotte Olympia Arm Candy clutch
6. Charlotte Olympia Dolly platform pump
7. Laura Mercier Smoky Suede Eye Colour Palette
Valentine’s Day Outfit Option #3
In the mood to try something different? Rock this hot pink, two-piece suit paired with a simple silk shell and some funky accessories, like colorful earrings, a pink lip and an abstract ‘LOVE’ bag. Add some graphic print heels if you’re really looking to dress outside the box.
1. Pallas Hermione satin-trimmed wool-crepe blazer & Pallas Aurore satin-trimmed wool-crepe slim-fit pants
2. Erickson Beamon Telepathic Earrings
3. Kenneth Jay Lane Gold-plated faux pearl ring
4. A.L.C. Silk Tank Top
5. Les Petits Joueurs Mini Alex Color Blocked Leather Bag
6. Bionda Castana Bay mesh-paneled satin pumps
7. Urban Decay Sheer Revolution Lipstick