If there’s one person who can take layers of black clothes and always make it a ‘look’, it’s supermodel Kate Moss. She recently was spotted in London’s Heathrow airport wearing her signature, effortless model-chic look of sunglasses, a black structured blazer thrown over her shoulders like a cape, a scarf, black skinny jeans and black boots. “All black everything” has long been Kate‘s dress code and it definitely works for her.
1. Stella McCartney Rounded Cat Eye Sunglasses, $190, shopbop.com
2. Alexander McQueen Animalier Silk Skull Scarf, $555, Bergdorf Goodman
3. Wildfox Denim by Michelle Siwy Carmen Skinny Jean, $189, Revolve Clothing.com
4. Isabel Marant Tacy suede, printed calf hair and leather boots, $1,505, Net-a-Porter.com
5. Joseph Helmut satin-trimmed wool tuxedo blazer, $845, Net-a-Porter.com