Apparently I love pairing denim combos with stripe combos. I’ve done it before and likely will do it again. And with the same denim shirt. It was gifted to me two years ago at the UK Style by French Connection preview and since then it has become a core piece in my closet and my weekly wear. Denim shirts are some of the most versatile pieces of apparel (alongside denim jeans) and I find myself wearing this one frequently.
The rest of my clothes are recent purchases. I got these Gap Curvy Skinny Jeans a week ago and love them – they fit like a glove. I also recently got this striped blazer on sale at Nordstrom (lucky you – it’s marked down to $19.99! Go get it!) and these striped heels from ideeli. I typically try to stay away from the matchy-matchy look but the colors of the blazer and shoes were too perfectly paired to pass up!
What do you think of my look?
What I’m Wearing:
Ellen Tracy ‘Walker’ coat (similar here) | Caslon Roll Sleeve Jacket | UK Style by French Connection denim shirt (gifted) (similar here) | Gap 1969 Curvy Skinny Jeans (Save 25% off Purchase with code: “GAPDEAL” on Gap.com) | Anne Klein Zaria striped pumps | Prada ‘Baroque’ Round Sunglasses – Havana | Beyond Rings ‘I Love New York’ Necklace (similar) | Lia Sophia Tortoise & Crystal Elysian Cuff Bracelet (gifted) | J.Crew link bracelet | Boho & Bourbon Screw Bracelet (similar) & Question Mark Ring
Get the look:
1. Caslon Roll Sleeve Jacket
2. Prada ‘Baroque’ Round Sunglasses Havana
3. Current/Elliottt The Perfect Bottle Cap Denim Shirt
4. AllSaints Nikol Coat
5. Gap 1969 Curvy Skinny Jeans (Save 25% off Purchase with code: “GAPDEAL” on Gap.com. Ends March 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM ET)
6. Anne Klein Zaria Dress Detailed pumps
7. *Accessories Boutique Nail Me Bracelet in Rose Gold
8. Maya Brenner Designs New York State Charm Necklace in Gold