I could wear black and white all day every day but to avoid monotony, I like to throw some eye-popping color into the mix. Preferably neon. What can I say – I grew up in the 80’s!
I love these ASOS pants – they look like modernized track pants (another 80’s trend, thank you LL Cool J). They have a relaxed fit so you can pair them with the highest of heels or flats, or even wedge sneakers (if you buy them snug enough).
What I’m wearing:
Fendi Sunglasses FS 5032 | H&M Jacket (similar) | Equipment Sleeveless Silk Blouse | ASOS Pants In Monochrome (I like these too) | Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather Sandals | Citizen Silhouette Crystal Bangle Women’s Watch (c/o) | ASOS Fine Cross Bracelet | Beyond Rings I Love New York Necklace | LOFT neon bracelet | Baublebar Pave Cone Cuff | Boho & Bourbon Screw Bracelet | MAC Lipstick in ‘Lickable’
Get the look:
1. H&M Jacket
2. Equipment Diem Tie Front Blouse in Lime
3. ASOS Pants In Monochrome
4. Maya Brenner Designs New York State Charm Necklace in Gold
5. Baublebar Pave Cone Cuff in Hematite
6. *Accessories Boutique The Nail Me Bracelet In Rose Gold
7. Valentino Rockstud Patent Leather Sandal
8. Fendi Sunglasses FS 5032