Jennifer Hudson isn’t afraid to show off her new figure. Though she recently mentioned that her hubby David Otunga is still getting adjusted to it, she’s embracing it and, as she told Oprah, all the new looks that come with it! She was spotted at AOL Music’s “Sessions” at AOL Studios in Beverly Hills, California, rocking a pretty springtime look. She wore a black satin bustier-style corset top paired with a slim, hot pink miniskirt, and accessorized the outfit with Giuseppe Zanotti limited edition Crystal Lovers wedges, dangling earrings and M.C.L. by Matthew Campbell Laurenza bangles. She also added some warm weather touches to her beauty routine, wearing her hair in a loose, beachy side braid and adding the final touch – a hot pink lipstick.
Want to get her haute look? Shop the links below:
1. MAC Amplified Creme Lipstick – ‘Girl About Town’, $21.99, Amazon
2. On Gossamer Stretch Satin Bustier, $98, Nordstrom
3. M.C.L. By Matthew Campbell Laurenza Pave Stone Bangle, $1,725, Bloomingdales
4. Hervé Léger High-waisted bandage skirt, $224, theOutnet
5. M.C.L. by Matthew Campbell Laurenza Pave Dome Bird Head Bangle, $2,340, MCL Design