Are you ready for Turkey Day? While it’s known as a day of feasting, fun and family, add some fashion fun into the mix with What’s Haute Magazine‘s Thanksgiving-themed finds. Shop and give thanks – in the most fashionable way.
1. Have a little pumpkin – bag that is. Stash your stuff in this yummy colored tote. Dwell Studio ‘Hudson’ Nylon Tote/Diaper Bag, in Pumpkin, $230, Barney’s NY
2. The bird is the word in this structured coat with tasteful fur trim that adds polish. Nanette Lepore ‘Marrakesh’ Coat with turkey-feather trim, $648, Nordstrom.com
3. A chic pair of shades is perfect for Fall – or any season beyond. Karen Walker Pilgrim Sunglasses, $170, shopbop.com
4. A cheeky way to wear your ‘dinner’ on your proverbial sleeve. Juicy Couture ‘Turkey Dinner’ Charm, $52, Nordstrom.com
5. A sleek silver necklace that won’t turn at midnight. Sterling Silver Pumpkin Necklace, $19.99, Overstock.com
6. Delectable treats for your body (without the calories of dessert). Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin High-Foaming Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath, $16, Ulta.com; Philosophy Pumpkin Spice Muffin Lip Shine, $10, Amazon.com