Beyoncé may have set the stage for singing talent but lil’ sister Solange definitely holds her own, both on the stage and in terms of her personal style. Solange’s style consists of mixing edgy, unexpected pieces, color combos and prints. She’s not afraid to take a risk! But instead of looking wrong, she always pulls off a brilliant, attention-getting look. She was recently spotted out and about in a trendy preppy uniform of a yellow pleated, flared check skirt with a slim black bustier, accessorized with a chunky necklace, studded belt and two-toned booties.
Like her style? Get her haute look:
1. Judith Ripka Romance Necklace and Crystal/Diamond Enhancer, $700-1,050, Saks
2. ingwa; melero Charmeuse Sofia Top, $95.70, shopbop
3. Modern Stretch Houndstooth Mini Skirt in Pitch Black, $19.99 (plus an additional 20% off), Express
4. Two-tone Lankle Boot in Patent Leather and Calfskin with Woven Tweed effect on Whirlwind heel, Chanel
5. DG2 Pyramid Stud Buckle Belt with Drape Chain in Espresso, $9.90, HSN