Last week actress/singer Jennifer Lopez attended the Barney’s New York launch of Andrea Lieberman’s new collection, A.L.C. in Beverly Hills, California. Lieberman has been a celebrity stylist for J. Lo herself, Gwen Stefani and many others in Hollywood. Jennifer was joined by BFF Leah Remini, along with Tracee Ellis Ross, Ellen Pompeo and others to celebrate the launch of the clothing line. Dressed in a white A.L.C. sheath dress with pintuck detail, strappy Louboutin sandals, Lambertson Truex clutch and jewelry, she looked absolutely stunning.
Get her haute look:
1. Amrita Singh 11 Piece Bangles in Silver-PRE ORDER, $59, Pink Mascara
2. Christian Louboutin Multi-Buckle Sandals, $1,495, Saks Fifth Avenue
3. Only Hearts So Fine Tiered Back Dress, $134.40, shopbop
4. Lambertson Truex Monte Carlo “Paxton” Metallic Leather/Snakeskin Clutch, $906.50, Bloomingdales
5. Judith Jack ‘Camilla’ Dome Ring, $225, Nordstrom