It’s great when stars dress in clothes that the average woman can actually afford. Love it or hate it, Selita Ebanks rocked an interesting look to the screening of The Hangover 2 at Landmark Sunshine Cinemas, hosted by The Cinema Society & Bing. The Victoria’s Secret Angel and supermodel wore an outfit that on anyone else, might look ‘granny’, but she worked it and rocked it. And each of the pieces in her look ranged in price from $30-$750, so there’s something that every woman can buy! She paired a silk printed kimono blazer with a collared lace top, high-waisted polka dot skirt and tan Prada platform sandals. She accessorized with a simple watch and stud earrings, and beautified her look with a braided hairdo and a bold red lip.
Want to re-create and shop her look? Click the links below:
1. Printed Kimono, $99, Zara
2. Equipment Adrien Lace Blouse, $188, shopbop
3. Rouge Pur Shine Sheer Lipstick in Red Strass, $30, YSL Beauty
4. Tucker Pleated Knee Length Skirt, $440, shopbop
5. Prada Suede Peep-Toe Sandals, $750, Saks Fifth Avenue