Solange Knowles of course is no stranger to wearing prints, but usually we see her in a mix of tribal or geometric prints. She debuted a new print last weekend when she attended a dinner at The Pool Room at the Four Seasons in honor of Halle Berry, who joined Michael Kors and the United Nations World Food Programme to help fight world hunger. Solange wore a pair of Michael Kors ‘Samantha’ Digital Cloud Print Skinny Shantung Pants ($1,395 at Nordstrom), paired with a sleek black blazer, a white, buttoned-up blouse and black sandals.
The cloud print comes from Michael Kors‘ spring 2013 show, which was full of stripes, brights and water sky prints. In addition to the pants Solange wore, there’s also a boatneck, sleeveless A-line Cloud-Print Dress and a Cloud-Print wool and silk-blend shantung skirt with structured box pleats and a knee-length hem.
Michael Kors Cloud-Print Dress, $2,195
We’re not sure if we could ever pull of cloud-print pants but they look great on Solange! She has an aspirational and innovative sense of style and we always look forward to see what she’ll be wearing next!
Get her haute look:
1. Structured Blazer, $90, Topshop
2. Giada Forte Button Down Shirt, $234, Elizabeth Charles
3. Michael Kors ‘Samantha’ Digital Cloud Print Skinny Shantung Pants, $1,395, Nordstrom
4. Gucci Victoire Patent Leather Buckle Ankle Strap Sandals, $695, Saks Fifth Avenue
5. Alice + Olivia Lucite Box Clutch, $295
Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images North America