Singer Solange Knowles was spotted in her winter brights yesterday outside of “The Late Show with David Letterman” studios in New York City. She put aside her usual mixed print looks and instead wore an eye-popping orange and yellow outfit that stopped traffic and turned heads. Her yellow top and skirt were flanked by her Proenza Schouler signal-orange Twill coat, and she accessorized with even more yellow – including a leather wristlet and suede point toe pumps. She added her favorite pair of vintage-style cat eye sunglasses to complete the look.
We’re huge fans of wearing brights in the winter (see this look) – it really perks up your mood, despite the weather! But tell us – would you rock such a colorful, colorblocked look in the winter?
Get Solange’s haute look:
1. Proenza Schouler signal-orange Twill coat
2. Jenni Kayne Seam Front Top
3. Coach Legacy Leather Large Wristlet in lemon
4. Sergio Rossi slip-on yellow suede pumps
5. Miu Miu Noir Catwalk Sunglasses
6. Michael Kors Wool-crepe A-line skirt
Photo: FameFlynet Pictures